Social Service Agency Grants
City of Hollywood General Fund Social Service Agency Grants
The City of Hollywood is accepting applications for the Fiscal Year 2022 General Fund Social Service Agency Grant Program. The City will be collecting and reviewing the agency applications and making funding recommendations to the City Commission. Programs must demonstrate a significant benefit to Hollywood residents.
The City is interested in supporting creative and innovative projects and programs that best serve the community in the following focus areas:
- Early childhood education
- STEAM-focused education (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Mathematics)
- Health, wellness or nutrition
- Shelter and housing
- Respite care and elder services
- Diversity and cultural outreach
- Training and career planning and development
- Veteran service
Applications with all attachments must be received by Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 3:00 p.m. in the Office of Budget & Performance Management, 2600 Hollywood Blvd.; Room 415; Hollywood, FL 33020.
Please see application and instructions for all submittal requirements.
For questions, please contact Angela Stanley at email@example.com or 954.921.3206.