- Communications, Marketing and Economic Development
- Economic Development
- Let's Put Hollywood On The Map
Let's Put Hollywood On The Map
Calling all Hollywood business! We want to put Hollywood, Florida on the map.
People use Google to search for Hollywood businesses all the time, make sure they can easily find you! It’s free and very easy to add your business information to Google Search and Maps.
As a registered Google business your account is fully customizable allowing you to add photos and enhanced information about your business. Plus, your listing will appear larger and stand out more to potential customers who are searching on Google. Google also offers free tips and tools to businesses including the option to build a website for free.
Here's how to get started!
Check how your business shows up on Google
- Go to www.gybo.com/business
- Type in your business name
- Add your business for free if it isn’t on the list
- Review suggestions on how to improve your presence on Google
Verify your business
- Wait for a call or card from Google confirming your address and PIN code
- Follow the sign in instructions
- Insert your PIN where the screen says “Enter Code”
Manage your business information
- Make sure Google has the correct information and details for your business, including your phone number, address, and hours of operation.
Keep your information up to date
- Check back to manage reviews, add photos, update your info, and more.
- Download the Google My Business app for Android for iOS to update your business information directly from your mobile phone.
For additional information or assistance please call Economic Development at 954.921.3271.